Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Trying to play catch up

SORRY to the few loyal readers I have. It's like once I'm behind it just gets harder and harder to catch up. So, instead of trying to search through and find past photos, I'm just going to give you a recap and start fresh with the [not so] new year.

Well, the past few months we've been living in Andrews parents basement. While I'm anxious to have my own home, this is the next best thing. I'm so grateful to them for helping us out.

Andrew has been working as a web developer and getting some great experience. He's now starting his own web development company with his brother and our nephew....he's really excited about it. The plan is to move out to establish the business in Missouri where my brother in law is living. Andrews always wanted to move out there so noes our chance.......I guess :) I'll keep you updates on how this all works out, things are still kind of up in the air in with that (what's new?)

As far as events go....we had some great holidays. Halloween is always one of my favorites. I made my kids do wizard of oz....Zoey: Glenda the Good Witch, Jane: Dorothy (cutest one ever!), and Thomas: Scarecrow (easiest costume by far and my favorite of them all.....that's how it always seems to turn out) So, I'll have to try and post those pictures or better yet visit my Facebook, I've got a whole album full of them.

Thanksgiving we spent here in Utah and had a great time with Andrews side of the family. Always super yummy food and even better company.

Christmas we traveled down to California and spent a week and a half with my family. Lots of fun!!! I wish we lived closer.

Aside from all the crazy holidays busy-ness, we've been doing pretty good. I'll take you through some recent happenings with a few pictures (since I have so readily accessible on my awesome iPhone!!!)....don't know if this will let me comment on each picture so there may just be a bunch of pictures with no captions.

4 comments:

pam said...

you have an adorable family!! miss you guys.

Laura said...

Yup! Those pictures prove that you have a VERY cute and fun family! Can't believe you're moving?!!! You'll have to post lost on FB and keep in touch!

CK Morgan said...

where in Missouri? We are about 15 miles outside St. Louis in Illinois. If you are close, come visit :). Cute pictures of your kids!

Allyssa said...

Your kids are so adorable! miss you guys!