Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Big Little Boy

It's crazy how quickly time passes with these little ones. My little baby boy is already 7 months old..almost 8! It really seems like he was just born and here he is almost crawling. I really do love to see their progressions but a part of me just wishes they could be a newborn for at least the first year. It's such a precious and special time in life. The dynamics between Thomas and his sisters is just awesome, I feel blessed that from the start they have done nothing but love and adore him. When Jane is having a tough time emotionally, one of the only things that gets her to stop crying is to bring Thomas over to her. It's really cute. I'm sure there will be fights along the way but I am so grateful for the love he brings to our family.

No comments: