Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LA family temple trip

While in California last month we had the opportunity to go to the LA temple. I love this temple and it was only my second time through, the first being my very first temple experience. Karlie and Dallin watched Zoey outside while we were inside. Poor little girl got sunburnt pretty bad, that darn overcast! It was a great experience. We didn't have a picture taker so Scot and my mom switched off. The picture below is missing Scot...sorry :( The rest of the pictures are what went on while Zoey was being babysat...




I love this little girls profile, I think the new baby will have a similar one.

poor Zoey got attacked by cheez-its :)


The culprit...shoud've known something like this was bound to happen :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the cheez-its behind the ears! So funny!