Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things that make me happy

These are just some of the things that have made me happy recently...

-places that have warm weather so that even people who live in uninhabitable areas can at least visit warm areas and take a little break :)
-dryer sheets. I hate staticy laundry esp whites.
-the smell of lemons and limes, real ones.
-I'm very thankful for the people that came to my baby shower in CA. It was good to see old friends and I'm so appreciative of all the baby clothes I got. It's nice knowing that I will have clothes for him.
-disneyland, that place is so much fun. I can't wait to go back!
-Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream....very addicting!
-newly washed bath mats...there's nothing better than a fresh and puffy bath mat under your toes.
-my bed, it's awesome. It's one of those layered foam ones and I really like it.
-a clean kitchen.
-being a "regular" in a student ward. It's so much better than always being new and not knowing anyone.
-clean socks.
-being clean in general :)


1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad for all these things that make you happy! Where did you get your bed? I am trying to find a good one...we don't really sleep well on ours. :(