Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is finally here!

There have been several events leading up to this post and the change in my backgrounds. One of course was Easter which was a very nice break for us. A couple others were the extremely nice weather we've been having and my excitement for graduation in exactly one month! So...Easter...when my parents first started having their kids move to Utah (2002) Easter was a difficult holiday to get together for. Having grandparents just a few hours away in Nevada made it an invitinng alternative for us college kids. This year we made some last minute plans with my sister and her husband to travel over to their house once again for Easter Sunday. Having a decently flexible schedule with homeschooling and older children also made it possible for the rest of my family (minus Breanna:( not so flexible schedule at Chapman Law School) to make it up there as well. Our events consisted of...cleaning my very old and frail grandparents house, making some very delicious dinners, taking a trip downtown to the soda fountain, playing games, setting out Easter baskets, dying easter eggs, making and painting paper mashae (sp?) easter baskets, going to church, having an easter egg hunt, an easter lesson, and let's not forget the boys basketball games which took up the majority of Saturday. Needless to say we all enjoyed ourselves and hopefully helped our grandparents just a little. My grandparents are both very old and I am thankful for the time I get to spend with them. I'll make sure to post some fun pictures of our exciting weekend as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

love your new background! very cute.