Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary!


This last Sunday was our first anniversary! We ate our wedding cake and it was surprisingly moist and yummy. It was also my sisters birthday so we celebrated that as well. We ended up going out Monday for the real celebration. I can't believe it's been a year! Being married is wonderful.



This was our beautiful cake at the reception. Sister Fletcher from my home ward made it and did it exactly how I wanted it. It was so pretty.



This is our sad cake last Sunday. The trip from California to UT wasn't very nice to it, but I still think it's pretty. Below are a couple of my favorite pictures from our wedding. I thought a lot about that wonderful day and how special it was....(sigh) :)



























4 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Happy Anni! I forgot that you guys got married the day after Steve's Bday.

Did your cake have fondant (sp?) on it? Ours did and was incredibly moist when we rescued it from the depths of the freezer on our one year anni. Maybe fondant is a sort of sealant :)

Love the pic of Andrew jumping for joy? :)

Let us know if you need anything.

~C

casey and justine said...

Cortney,
I keep expecting to see pictures of the new addition :) I am super excited.
So, I thought this was cool. You and Andrew have the same anniversary as us-June 8th.

Happy Anniversary and congrats on having a beautiful family

Shawnanana said...

It definitely does not seem like a year, that is freakin crazy! But I guess it makes sense, u r having a kid soon.

Jake & Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary Cort! And happy waiting the last week or so! I know how hard the end is. I was induced a week early because my husband is deploying to Kuwait in a few weeks, so we wanted him to be able to spend another week with her. I hope everything goes well!!