Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Beach

I have been trying to get caught up on posting all the events that have taken place recently. As I am uploading these "recent" beach photos, I am thinking to myself "I am definitely not in Kansas anymore". You see here in Idaho they do things a little differently. So far, there has been no fall only summer and winter. Last week went from warm sunshine to snow the very next day. It has only gotten worse since. So, you can see my dilemna....it's just wrong to be going to the beach one week, then a few weeks later there's snow. I will definitely have to get used to this, but I think I will survive with the help of some warm jackets, mittens, and boots.
So here are the beach pictures. If you are experiencing this cold WINTER weather as am I, sorry for the tease :)

This was the same day we went to the temple where Zoey had gotten sunburnt under her eyes. You can see it in this picture, poor little girl.

Oh how I love my hubby


Beach Babe!



Just the girls!



Out small family






2 comments:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

CUTE,CUTE! Keep putting up the pictures of Zoey; I just can't get enough of that CUTIE!

Michelle said...

Yes, such a tease! I want beach weather!