Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas...better late than never

We had a great Christmas, things have just been too busy to post sorry! I'll explain more in the pictures.

This was New Years Eve dinner at Mimi's. yum!

I came up to the room where Andrew was putting Zoey down for a nap. This is what I found :)

My first Christmas experience with the Olsens. It was tons of fun!

Andrew helping Zoey open her present from Santa. It was a doll high chair, stroller, and bed. She loves it!

Opening presents on Papa's lap..an Olsen tradition

Opening Christmas Eve jammies

Each family did a Christmas nativity skit. Zoey was the Angel in ours. We just read the part about the Angels :)

Zoey's raindeer antlers

I look top heavy.....this was at the adult Christmas party at Paul and Serena's house. We had brick oven pizzas in their real brick oven and did a white elephant exchange which was fun.

We definately had a white Christmas this year. Zoey is watching Papa shovel the sidewalks.


1 comment:

Jake & Rachel said...

I LOVE that pic of Zoey and all the dolls! That is so my daughter too, she loves her babies. The reindeer antlers crack me up too, they are bigger than she is.