Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girls Camp

Well, I got to go back to girls camp!!I feel like I was just there with all my friends (I was!) Now, I'm a leader, that's a little weird, but it was SO fun! I love all of our girls. They really are so much fun. They made me laugh so hard my tummy was hurting and tears were coming out. I haven't done that in awhile and it felt great!

One of the highlights was Monument hike. Not only is there a lot of meaning to the hike, but it has a great ending with wind caves that we hiked up into above a waterfall. Above we are crossing the waterfall to hike back up into it. Below I'm with a few of our girls, Candice, Shalene, and Melanie. We had fun! and don't say it, I already know I look like one of their fellow YW.




Playing Volleyball


Brother Richarson telling his infamous scary stories. This guy is really good!


More scary stories, ok we actually staged this photo but that's ok :)






1 comment:

Alisa said...

Glad you had so much fun at Girl's Camp!