Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving with my Family

This year we were lucky to be able to have Thanksgiving with both families. On Thanksgiving day we were with the Olsens (I unfortunately didn't get any pictures) and my family did ours the day after. It was tons of fun and so delicious!!!!!

Games after dinner. We love this game...Ticket to Ride







We got Zoey's face all messy with pudding and told her to give Daddy kisses. It was cute to watch :)

Zoey was feeding Maia desserts

Breanna got a lot of attention with her amazing desserts

Kisses for grammy

I love this picture. Zoey loved pumpkin pie.








1 comment:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Yea! Thanks for finally updating. I love all the cute pictures and getting an update makes me feel more connected to the family.