Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Miss Jane

Here's what little miss Jane is looking like these days...cute as can be :) I love her big beautiful eyes and her sweet smile. I took some time today when the lighting was good to take some pictures of Jane in the cute outfit that my sister-in-law Shanna got for her. They turned out pretty good.
I LOVE these cute little Mary Jane socks!

Love the eyes

Her smile is so pretty





This picture was inspired by a greeting card where they had the baby's fists in the shape of a heart so thats what I was going for.


2 comments:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Wow! You did those all on your own?! They turned out so good. She is so cute. Glad I'll get to see her soon, before she gets too big.

Jennifer said...

So sweet! Did you take them? If so, you did a great job. I love your $5.00 coat find at Maceys - you totally scored!