Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

4 months old!

Nancy Jane went in for her 4 month appointment today. She got her shots which went great. Well she did cry but after experiencing Zoey with her last shots, Jane did amazing. It's easier for me to watch a little baby cry than a toddler. I'm talking real crying not just the whiney stuff. For Jane all I had to do was stick a baba in her mouth and she forgets anything even happened. Zoey was like that too as a baby, but after she turned one it was a nightmare. Even just going to the doctor brought so much emotion and turmoil to such a little girl. It's really hard for me to see her like that because it stays with her unlike little Jane.

Anyways, Jane weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz. (20%), 24 in long (37%), head circum 11%. Pretty average even though to me she's a cute little chunk :) I'll take a picture of her tomorrow and post it for her four month.

No comments: