Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kenyon Family Reunion

Two weeks ago we had a first ever Kenyon Family Reunion. It took place at Kodachrome State Park in UT....near Bryce Canyon. We had a great time together. The best part was a hike we went on through some slot canyons. It was super fun! My kind of hike....easy, pretty, shady, and has water :) Zoey and Jane did great all three nights we were there. The first night was really chilly and they slept through it all. Here are some pictures in no particular order.

Zoey and second cousin (my cousins son) Josh

Andrew, my brother Dallin, and my dad....I think my dad is trying to show off his muscle...not sure where he got that idea...silly dad :)

Beautiful sunset

Grammy, Aunty Bre, and Grampa with Zoey

The awesome hike through the slot canyons

Hat hair...I should've left my hat on

Miss Nancy Jane on the hike

Karlie and Dallin

Awww :)

A lot of Kenyons

Mother's day breakfast...it was delicious! Eggs, sausage, hash browns, orange juice yum!

Sunscreen is a MUST for this fine little girl

ok may I take a moment to brag...I just LOVE my two girls. They have GOT to be the cutest things living :)

Packing my little peanut

No comments: