Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Recent tidbits of Information

Last week...
-I discovered that Walmart now sells bulk frozen fruit! ya know, Costco size bags. I have been waiting for this day for a long time :)
-my new blender broke right after I bought tons of frozen fruit for smoothies, BUT luckily it was just a plastic piece that Andrew easily super-glued back together.
-we went to Yellowstone and Bear World while Paul, Serena, Joe, Esther, Jessica, and Jasmine were here.
-Zoey started going to bed without diapers and has been dry ever since.
-Jane started doing the cute little "I want to crawl" rock with her bum up in the air.

Today...
-everyone in the house woke up really grumpy....great way to start a week right?
-Zoey had two potty accidents....I can't remember the last time she had an accident :( One was just because she tried to hold it and it leaked out. The other there was simply no excuse for. She came and told me she needed new underwear and then said "I need a spank" lol silly girl.
-Jane decided she wanted to be grumpy all day long :( Luckily she is taking a really long nap now.
-my home is a mess

What a difference one day can make. But, I still love my family and I am blessed to be able to live my life even on the down days.

No comments: