Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Birthday Celebration

My Birthday was on the 25th of August and it was a pretty good one. I got breakfast made for me and we also went out to lunch at Cafe Rio. Andrew took me shopping all day and of course I loved it. We were partly shopping for a new bed which ended up being my big birthday present but I also got some new jeans, shirts, and shoes. We ended up ordering a bed from Sams Club and we've slept on it for two nights now. Let's just say it's MUCH better than our old one. After a full day of shopping we came home and I got to blow out my birthday candles. I had Cold Stone cupcakes for my birthday cake and they were pretty yummy (the only part I didn't like was the chocolate shell that the cupcakes were made in....it just tasted like wax, oh well.) The next day Andrew's parents were driving through so we met them in Idaho Falls and they took me out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It. Was. Delicious! I got ribs and Andrew got steak and ribs. Their ribs really are so yummy; best I've had. The steak Andrew got was also SO good. Thank you to Nanny and Papa for the great dinner. After the dinner we went back to Nanny and Papa's hotel and went swimming. Both girls loved it and the water in the pool was nice and warm; best swimming I've had in a long time. Well, that about wraps up my wonderful birthday. Enjoy the pictures.

I wish we had easy access to a swimming pool, they really did love it.

Papa, Zoey, and Nanny at the restaurant.


All 24 candles on one cupcake. I'm getting up there....am I still in my early 20's?? I'd like to think so :)


This is a funny picture. I was eating my cupcake and looked over to find Zoey shoveling ice cream and frosting into Jane's mouth. Jane was just sitting there with her mouth WIDE open welcoming every bite. We had a good laugh :)

Can you tell she liked it?

My cute girls made my birthday so special. I love them.

1 comment:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

So glad you had such a nice birthday! Your girls are so wonderful; miss you guys. We need to get to Rexburg soon. Happy BIRTHDAY again.