Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went to the pumpkin patch with some friends, Ana and Caleb. This part of Idaho is definitely lacking in their pumpkin patches but I heard about this small family owned patch out in Rigby. It was definitely small but had some really great pumpkins. Zoey was obsessed with their cats and couldn't stop following them around. We took home three cute little pumpkins (or gourds) that are now the centerpiece for our kitchen table. I was glad we went when we did because the weather was beautiful. Sunny and warm. I think that's the last of that we'll have for awhile so we soaked it up. Since then it's been windy, rainy, cold with threats of snow :( I guess I can't complain. It's rare to go through all of September and most of October with nice weather in ID.

They are so cute :) even if I did stage this photo haha

Zoey was pretty proud of her "find"
lovin the cats

This is the best smile I could get.

Two little cuties

Love that squishy face :)

Take one...no one looking but still cute

Take two...Jane: "hey that's an awesome stem Zoey, let me check it out" (Andrew and I like to narrate what Jane thinks, it's pretty entertaining to us)

Take three...Jane looking somewhat pensive


Take four...pretty cute

No comments: