Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another doctor's appt

Today I went to the doctors. Last week I was almost 2 cm and 75% effaced. Today I was a good 3 cm but she didn't say the effacement. She stripped my membranes...ow! The baby is still super low she says and I am scheduled for an induction tomorrow! That makes me REALLY nervous. I want to try and go on my own. Since my appointment I've only had a few contractions but we have all night so we'll see. I'm going to go get some walking in and see what that does. Either way our little baby girl will be here tomorrow! It's exciting but for some reason really making me nervous. I was never this nervous with Zoey. We're praying that all will go well.

2 comments:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Yea! You guys better get some pictures up fast. Video would be even better:) Good luck!

Rachel and Todd said...

Congratulations on a new baby girl! I haven't checked your blog in a long time and didn't even know you were pregnant. That's so exciting. Good luck!!