Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Today was a Great Day

Today was a great day for a few different reasons.

#1: I had a great/intense workout

#2: We started potty training today and Zoey did GREAT! Only one accident and luckily it was on the bathroom floor. I hope I can keep it up.

#3: Jane was so happy and just super cute.

#4: We had a delicious lunch; a creamy sun dried tomato pasta with cajun chicken

#5: I set up play stations for both girls in the front room and they played happily for over an hour.

#6: Andrew finished his semester at BYU-I and now has a week and a half break! I think I'm more excited than he is.

#7: We went to Artic Circle and let Zoey play in the play area and she had so much fun.

Here are a couple pictures to document our happy day.

During play time Zoey was playing with dolls...feeding them/putting them to sleep. Occasionally she would join Jane and pretend Jane was one of her baby dolls...trying to feed her, etc. The picture above is of Jane hanging out with Zoey's babydolls that she placed there. I thought it was cute that Zoey was trying to play with her little sister eventhough she doesn't do much yet.





The playstations

Can she get any cuter! I just wanna squeeze those cheekies!

No comments: