Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Boy Stuff

I have been so blessed with friends and family who have generously donated to the Baby Boy Olsen fund. We have received so many gifts including two hand me down car seats that are in great condition. It's so fun to go through all the new baby boy stuff as I anticipate his arrival. Below are just a few of the many things we received. It's fun to imagine wrapping this little boy in these super soft blankies or dressing him up in the adorable outfits. Thank you again to everyone. We love you all.


From left to right
Light and navy blue outfit: Most likely baby's coming home outfit (I love the little knit hat that Kylie in my ward made. It goes perfectly :)
White and baby blue striped outfit: my friend Ashlyne gave this to me. I really like the colors and how soft and breathable it is.
Blue plaid outfit: I really like these onesie type outfits. Perfect for summer.




From left to right:
Two burp clothes: My sister-in-law Serena got these for me along with the blue and brown blanket on the right. They are so soft and I love the colors and patterns.
Two ADORABLE ties: A friend in my ward, Pam made these. She is SO talented. You can't see al the details in this picture but they are really well made with lining and everything. The fabric is very nice tie quality and I love the colors and patterns. Can't wait to dress this little boy up :)
Blue and brown blanket: This is the other thing that my sis-in-law Serena gave me.
Baby blue blanket (background): I just LOVE the baby blues and this blanky is super soft.


Can't wait for this little guy to make his arrival! He's already super spoiled.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe baby Olsen is going to be here soon! I'm excited for you guys. If I am still here you'll have to let me know so we can come visit you at the hospital or something. :)