Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

One of the happiest days of my life was marrying my best friend in the whole wide world. I'm a few days late in posting as our anniversary was June 8th. Our wedding day and reception was perfect. I wish I could relive it. As I was looking through our pictures from those days it made me smile. What a great choice I made to marry such a wonderful and honest person. We have had three GREAT years. Lots of married couples talk about how surprisingly hard it is to adjust to marriage or how tough the first few years can be. Andrew and I both agree that we have had a great start. I'm not saying that our lives are perfect, just that we love our lives.

For our anniversary this year we took advantage or our vacation to Hawaii and celebrated it there. We put our little girls to bed in Christina and Liji's hotel room (what troopers as they had just gotten there from Korea and were dead tired, but I guess they were all sleeping so it wasn't too bad) We went on a nice PEACEFUL stroll along the beach. We found a good spot to sit right by the water and talked and enjoyed the waves. It felt like a dream. After awhile we went and walked down to PF Changs and had a "lava flow" (pina colada drink) and lettuce wraps yum! It was nice to get out alone at night in Hawaii as most of our other nights were spent in the hotel room with sleeping babies. Thank you so much to Liji and Christina! I really appreciated that time.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of us from our wedding.






No comments: