Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sleeping Buddies


Zoey and Jane are sleeping in the same room these days. They do pretty well. Last night as I was putting Zoey in bed, Jane woke up and wanted some attention. Jane is starting to develop her personality and it's so cute. She LOVES being around people and HATES being alone (doesn't have to be held, just needs to be able to see someone) :) She usually sleeps pretty well, but this particular night she just wanted a buddy so I put her in bed with Zoey for a couple minutes. Zoey loved having Jane in bed with her and it was so cute to see my two little girlies cuddling under the blankies. I sure do love them. Excuse my baby talk, it's become quite natural to talk with "ies" at the end of every word :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

That is so cute. My kids love it when I let them lay down with baby Andrew. It's fun to see how much kids love to have a new brother or sister.